Social Media Expert
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Manage social media campaigns using Buffer
- Execution of all social media activities – planning, launching, drafting, monitoring, optimizing, etc. Use creative means to plan, organize, procure content and implement a range of social media programs, campaigns and/or events that drive site traffic and engagement, brand awareness as well as interest in.
- Contribute to and regularly update social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and others.
- Tweeting daily while engaging influencers to increase the followership of the company.
- Posting on Facebook daily and exploring new ways to leverage Facebook for business purposes.
- Building a strong presence on Google+, making the most of SEO
- Developing and maintaining a content calendar
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries and comments on established channels in real-time as necessary.
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets – pages, sites, blogs – on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments.
- Build / convey sense of community; build followers based on innovative content and sharing.
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor progress
- Grow followers, likes and other key indicators of success.
- Communicate in a professional, but unique social media “voice”, directly aligned with the company’s brand tenets and strategy.
- Implement Social Media SEO tactics Conduct social media competitive analysis on key competitors.
- Stay ahead of the curve in leveraging all social media to further the company’s strategy and help the business achieve its goals.
What We’re Looking For
- Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Marketing or Journalism preferred
- 1+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing, agency marketing role or as a freelancer with experience on all major social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing success.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and engaging content.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media apps, 3rd party social media tools, and social media analytic tools.
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
- Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive and collaborative relationships with peers, clients, partners, and executives.
- Must be a self-starter and work with a high level of initiative and flexibility.
- Ability to remain professional under high pressure situations
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
- Strong computer skills in Google for Business applications (i.e., Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Complete pre-employment drug and background tests
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!