Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Establishes marketing goals, strategies and budgets.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with end-to-end digital marketing strategies.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Supervises marketing team to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Be responsible for managing the technical aspects of crm, marketing & SEO software to support marketing strategies.
What We’re Looking For
- 2-5 years of experience supervising digital marketing teams.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related field.
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing together with the potential and attitude to continuously learn new trends.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics & tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Has excellent analytical, organizational, and management skills.
- Has the ability to multi-task and can work under pressure.
- Strict attention to details.
- B2B software experience is a plus.
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!