Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- This multi-functional role will have involvement with HR and Recruiting activities and also oversee general Office Management and Employee Relations. Ideal candidate will focus on college recruiting, employee on-boarding and benefits, company events, charity work for company, marketing material and social media efforts.
- Administer various Human Resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Own the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Create, execute and manage a multi-channel recruiting strategy (Online, Social, Employee Referral and Campus).
- Establish relationships with 4-6 major universities to build our pipeline of candidates with consistency.
- Develop Campus Recruiting Marketing: manage all strategy and execution for Marketing and Promotional Collateral materials.
- Develop internship opportunities and/or co-op experiences. Work with management to develop a program that adds value to the company as well as value to the intern.
- Manage new hire process and on-boarding, and manage benefits for employees.
- Oversee Payroll duties. Be able to calculate monthly commissions, bonuses, etc. Manage employees payment requests from change in contributions to deductions to setting them up with online access/recovering passwords, etc.
- Social Coordination: Plan happy hours, summer/winter parties, manage office supply orders, plan travel for management, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of “talent management”.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality.
- Ability to develop long term relationships.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to company and employee issues.
- Experience of working with multiple levels of staff.
This position is full-time and WFH (Work-From-Home).
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!