Community & Events Associate
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Execution of all social media activities - planning, launching, drafting, monitoring, optimizing, etc.
- Use creative means to plan, organize, procure content and implement a range of social media programs, campaigns and/or events that drive site traffic and engagement, brand awareness as well as interest.
- Contribute and update social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and others.
- Ensured that marketing materials are on-brand, high quality and unassailable.
- Communicate in a professional, but unique social media “voice”, directly aligned with the company’s brand tenets and strategy.
- Responsible for manning the company chatbot when needed.
- Plan the scope of events, including cost, location, program and time.
- Liaise and manage the pre and post-event.
- Monitor event activities to ensure the client and event attendees are satisfied.
- Secure sponsorships with relevant companies.
- Facilitated communication with relevant internal and external marketing partners; media schedules, social media schedules, partner communications.
What We’re Looking For
- Must be a graduate of Marketing, Advertising, Creative Multimedia or Communication Arts business course.
- Preferably with 1-4 years of experience in community management and content creation.
- Must be a heavy social media user or savvy.
- Must be familiar with arranging online events such as webinars, web conferences and Facebook Live.
- Must know how to send out digital invitations to attendees.
- Must be Competent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels and project management tools.
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!