Are you awesome, or what?
“Awesome” = a star performer who's passionate about making a difference, and helping others reach their full potential.
- Front End Developer
- React Native Android and IOS Developer
- Linux System & Network Admin
- Content Writer
- SEO Manager
- Sr. SEO/SEM Specialist
- Jr. SEO Specialist
- Project Manager for Website & Online Marketing
- Client Accounts Executive
- Google Adwords – Pay Per Click Specialist
- HR & Recruiting Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Sr. Business Development Manager
- Corporate Accounting Manager
- Community Manager
- Angular JS Developer
Social Media Expert
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you live in the South and are tired of spending countless hours in traffic?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Manage inbound and outbound social media campaigns.
- Execution of all social media activities – planning, launching, drafting, monitoring, optimizing, etc. Use creative means to plan, organize, procure content and implement a range of social media programs, campaigns and/or events that drive site traffic and engagement, brand awareness as well as interest in.
- Contribute to and regularly update social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and others.
- Tweeting daily while engaging influencers to increase the followership of the company.
- Posting on Facebook daily and exploring new ways to leverage Facebook for business purposes.
- Develop social media content calendar.
- Respond to stakeholder inquiries and comments on established channels in real-time as necessary.
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets – pages, sites, blogs – on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments.
- Build / convey sense of community; build followers based on innovative content and sharing.
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor progress
- Grow followers, likes and other key indicators of success.
- Communicate in a professional, but unique social media “voice”, directly aligned with the company’s brand tenets and strategy.
- Implement Social Media SEO tactics Conduct social media competitive analysis on key competitors.
- Stay ahead of the curve in leveraging all social media to further the company’s strategy and help the business achieve its goals.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors degree with focus on Marketing or Journalism preferred.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role, with experience on all major social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing success.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and engaging content.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media apps, 3rd party social media tools, and social media analytic tools.
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
- Must be able to efficiently and independently manage projects and issues.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive and collaborative relationships with peers, clients, partners, and executives.
- Must be a self-starter and work with a high level of initiative and flexibility.
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang (that’s right, our office is located at the chillest area in the South).
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!