Are you awesome, or what?
“Awesome” = a star performer who's passionate about making a difference, and helping others reach their full potential.
- Front End Developer
- Back End PHP Web Developer
- React Native Android and IOS Developer
- Linux System & Network Admin
- Content Writer
- SEO Manager
- Sr. SEO/SEM Specialist
- Jr. SEO Specialist
- Project Manager for Website & Online Marketing
- Client Accounts Executive
- Google Adwords – Pay Per Click Specialist
- HR & Recruiting Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Sr. Business Development Manager
Back End PHP Web Developer
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you live in the South and are tired of spending countless hours in traffic?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
What We’re Looking For
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Hands on Angular, couchDB and/or MongoDB
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API’s, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap and ReactJS
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Alabang, Muntinlupa (that’s right, you don’t have to waste time commuting to Makati anymore).
Tell us a little something about yourself with links to some of your sample work and your resume today!