Are you awesome, or what?
“Awesome” = a star performer who's passionate about making a difference, and helping others reach their full potential.
- Front End Developer
- WordPress Developer
- React Native Android and IOS Developer
- Linux System & Network Admin
- Content Writer
- SEO Manager
- Sr. SEO/SEM Specialist
- Jr. SEO Specialist
- Project Manager for Website & Online Marketing
- Client Accounts Executive
- Google Adwords – Pay Per Click Specialist
- HR & Recruiting Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Sr. Business Development Manager
- Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
HR & Recruiting Manager
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you live in the South and are tired of spending countless hours in traffic?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
This is an exciting role to represent and be the face that represents our culture and team of one of the fastest growing tech companies in SE Asia! Beyond the basics, we’re really looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and whose will to take ownership of their HR / Talent Management Career! The Corporate Human Resources & Recruiting Manager is responsible for delivering all facets of talent management success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local people plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as creating new ones. You’ll play a critical role in ensuring we’re hiring & retaining only the best.
What You’ll Do
- This multi-functional role will have involvement with HR and Recruiting activities and also oversee general Office Management and Employee Relations. Ideal candidate will focus on college recruiting, employee on-boarding and benefits, company events, charity work for company, marketing material and social media efforts.
- Administer various Human Resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Own the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Create, execute and manage a multi-channel recruiting strategy (Online, Social, Employee Referral and Campus).
- Establish relationships with 4-6 major universities to build our pipeline of candidates with consistency.
- Develop Campus Recruiting Marketing: manage all strategy and execution for Marketing and Promotional Collateral materials.
- Develop internship opportunities and/or co-op experiences. Work with management to develop a program that adds value to the company as well as value to the intern.
- Manage new hire process and on-boarding, and manage benefits for employees.
- Oversee Payroll duties. Be able to calculate monthly commissions, bonuses, etc. Manage employees payment requests from change in contributions to deductions to setting them up with online access/recovering passwords, etc.
- Social Coordination: Plan happy hours, summer/winter parties, manage office supply orders, plan travel for management, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of “talent management”.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality.
- Ability to develop long term relationships.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to company and employee issues.
- Experience of working with multiple levels of staff.
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang (that’s right, our office is located at the chillest area in the South).
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!