Are you awesome, or what?
“Awesome” = a star performer who's passionate about making a difference, and helping others reach their full potential.
- Front End Developer
- React Native Android and IOS Developer
- Linux System & Network Admin
- Content Writer
- SEO Manager
- Sr. SEO/SEM Specialist
- Jr. SEO Specialist
- Project Manager for Website & Online Marketing
- Client Accounts Executive
- Google Adwords – Pay Per Click Specialist
- HR & Recruiting Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Sr. Business Development Manager
- Corporate Accounting Manager
Front End Developer
1-3 Years Experience
Be involved in the whole design and development process. Creation of wireframes, flows, prototypes, and production assets
Translate complex user flows, wireframes and prototypes into beautiful, simple visual designs and user interfaces
Work closely with other designers, project owners and developers to define user issues and come up with the best solutions
Required Skill Sets:
1-3 years of significant experience in Front-End Web Development
Experience with Website Migration
Knowledgeable in CPanel
Working knowledge of e-Commerce Site Development
Strong design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
Strong knowledge of development for cross browser compatibility
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Alabang, Muntinlupa (that’s right, you don’t have to waste time commuting to Makati anymore).
Tell us a little something about yourself with links to some of your sample work and your resume to: [email protected]
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you live in the South and are tired of spending countless hours in traffic?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Work on React Native on the front end to create Android/IOS Apps.
- Write NodeJS code in React Native for the app logic.
- Write business logic using Reducers Actions and Redux framework.
- Create Android/IOS specific UI for Mobile apps.
- Integrate with Native plugins or custom written plugins for specific platforms.
- Write Modular, organized and robust code.
- Write Unit tests for your code.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Sound knowledge of any type of mobile app development – Native (Android/IOS) or Hybrid.
- Previous knowledge of other frameworks like Phonegap and Ionic.
- Ability to quickly learn React Native and implement.
- Ability to write clean code.
- Familiarity with version control management system.
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang (that’s right, our office is located at the chillest area in the South).
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!