Are you awesome, or what?
“Awesome” = a star performer who's passionate about making a difference, and helping others reach their full potential.
- Front End Developer
- React Native Android and IOS Developer
- Linux System & Network Admin
- Content Writer
- SEO Manager
- Sr. SEO/SEM Specialist
- Jr. SEO Specialist
- Project Manager for Website & Online Marketing
- Client Accounts Executive
- Google Adwords – Pay Per Click Specialist
- HR & Recruiting Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Sr. Business Development Manager
- Corporate Accounting Manager
Corporate Accounting Manager
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you live in the South and are tired of spending countless hours in traffic?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
This is an exciting role to be on the ground floor and on the team of one of the fastest growing tech companies in SE Asia! Beyond the basics, we’re really looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and extreme attention to detail who will to take ownership of their Accounting / Finance Career! The Corporate Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing and executing on all facets of the accounting process of the organization. This will be achieved through managing revenue and accounts receivables, completing expense entries, accurate and timely calculations of government statutory online payments, preparing monthly financial reports and most excitingly provide business strategy insights based on financial projects. You’ll play an important role in providing the executive’s visibility of the company’s financial health.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements in a timely manner
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide business insights and recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
What We’re Looking For
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting or Finance.
- Proven working experience as an Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- Advanced computer skills on Google Business Suite, online accounting software and databases (ie., Quickbooks Online, Wave Accounting, PayPal).
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality.
- Ability to develop long term relationships.
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang (that’s right, our office is located in the chillest area of the South).
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!