Are you awesome, or what?
“Awesome” = a star performer who's passionate about making a difference, and helping others reach their full potential.
- Front End Developer
- WordPress Developer
- React Native Android and IOS Developer
- Linux System & Network Admin
- Content Writer
- SEO Manager
- Sr. SEO/SEM Specialist
- Jr. SEO Specialist
- Project Manager for Website & Online Marketing
- Client Account Executive
- Google Adwords – Pay Per Click Specialist
- HR & Recruiting Manager
- Social Media Expert
- Sr. Business Development Manager
- Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
- Multimedia Artist
Client Account Executive
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you live in the South and are tired of spending countless hours in traffic?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
At Prosperna, the customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into on-boarding and retention strategies, as well as feed into the product road map. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via Chat, AppCues and in-person meetings
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the on-boarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- Responsible for renewal, retention and up-sell targets
What We’re Looking For
2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in order to confidently discuss technical terms
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
This position is full-time and on-site at our super cool office in Alabang, Muntinlupa City (That’s right! You don’t have to waste time commuting to Makati or Ortigas anymore).